Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Reverse Payment

I placed an order yesterday which included several items, along with the $10 charge for the Flash shipping subscription. I received the confirmation email with the order number. I checked my bank account last night and it showed that Sephora took the $120 payment out, but then reversed it and deposited $110 back. So I paid for the Flash shipping, and the rest was returned. I logged in and checked the "track order" and the order as a whole now says "pending," while each individual item has the option to reorder. I never received an email informing me that the order was cancelled or that payment could not be authorized. 

I tried to reach customer service via phone and was only kept on hold. I also emailed and haven't heard back yet, and the live chat stated that no customer service representatives are available. I figured this may be my only option for assistance. 

I've ordered online from Sephora four or five times within the last year, and never had a problem until now. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks. 

Re: Reverse Payment

Hi @lakrueger27,

I'm sorry about this and thank you for sharing these details. I'll take a look now and will send you a private message to assist shortly. Thank you!

- Laurie

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing