Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Returns

I went to sephora today to return some items, all of which i had the reciepts for. My oldest reciept was from october, my newest being from november 18th. Mind you that is 62 days ago. I was told that even with a reciept i only have 60 days to return my items. I was NEVER informed of this, as i would have returned the items from novemver 18th last week if i had known i only had 60 days!! Is it true you wont even issue store credit now after 60 days woth a reciept?!! I was 2 days passed the 60 days!! As a vib rouge i should have been told about this change!! Now i have 200$ worth of items ill never use and cant even get store credit for them?! Wtf!!  

Re: Returns

Hi @notoriousb

I'm sorry to hear about this experience. If you have not yet called us at 1-877-SEPHORA for assistance, please feel free to send me a PM with more information about the returns you were hoping to make. I'd be happy to look into this for you further. 

Bisous, 

Sian

RE: Returns

@notoriousb You should call customer service. You say you’re Rouge but it shows you’re an Insider by your screen name. Maybe it’s a glitch.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing