Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Returning fragrance by mail?

Hi, so I ordered a few mini sets of fragrances online the other day, and while i absolutely love 2/3 of the sets, the third one I really just can't stand the smell of. So I was wondering if it's possible to return fragrances by mail using the Sephora return label? Because I know that Sephora's return shipping is through USPS, and normally the USPS has strict rules about shipping fragrances and wants them to be declared and all that, so I didn't know whether I could just ship it back using the regular Sephora return label or I would have to buy one of those expensive USPS ground shipping labels just to send it back? There have been too many armed robberies at my local mall to risk returning it there so I'm debating whether to ship it back or just toss it out. Thanks for any help!

Re: Returning fragrance by mail?

Hi @MakeUpAddict549,

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your purchase. You can ship the item back to us using the prepaid shipping label and just take it to your local post office. If you need further assistance, please send me a PM.

Best,

Zakiya

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing