Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Return policy CANADA

I was just wondering what the return policy is; I bought a product that I've only used 3-4 times that I do not like, I do not think I have a receipt but am I still able to return it? Also I live in Canada, not sure if that makes a difference

Re: Return policy CANADA

Hi @Desarai1019,

You’re able to return or exchange new or gently used items within 30 days of the original purchase date along with a receipt. All store returns are at our store's discretion so I recommend contacting your local store directly for assistance. For more information regarding our Return Policy, please click this link here > https://www.sephora.com/returns-exchanges. Thank you!

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

I ordered a product online. It arrived 2 days ago. I threw my packing slip away. 
I want to return it to a nearby store. I have an account that should indicate my purchase of the product. Am I able to return it? 

i ordered NARS tinted moisturizer in a colour Sephora lists as neutral. But when it arrived It has a yellow undertone. 
I checked the NARS Canada website and they list is as for people with yellow undertones (not neutral). So Sephora has it mislabeled. 
I never return products. I just trash them and see it as luck of the draw whether I like them or not. But since this was actually mislabeled I’d like to return it and get a more appropriate color.  But with no packing slip I’m worried they won’t let me. 

Hi @markayhali,

I'm going to send you a PM to obtain a bit more information from you!

Always,
Danee

Return policy CANADA

I think you can still return it even if you used it a bit if within 30 days with receipt you get money back after 30 days if it's within a year you get store credit back after a year there is nothing
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing