Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Return Sephora.com purchase with JCP Card by mail?

If I make a purchase on Sephora.com and pay for it with my JCPenney Credit Card, and then need to return it, will I be able to return it by mail and get refunded to my JCP Card? Or do I have to return it directly to a SIJCP location?

I know that in order to get my JCP Card refunded with an in-store return I have to go to the JCP Store, but it's not specified anywhere that my JCP Card will or won't be refunded if I return a Sephora.com purchase to Sephora.com.

Store credit will not be acceptable because I don't splurge on makeup often enough to use it (this is my first ever large purchase). This will be a couple hundred dollars at risk, so I need to fully understand the return policy before I submit the order.

Re: Return Sephora.com purchase with JCP Card by mail?

@SephoraSupport

This is a time sensitive issue. I'm planning to pay for 1 day shipping to receive this order before going on vacation next week. Order is built up in my cart just waiting for this clarification.

RE: Re: Return Sephora.com purchase with JCP Card by mail?

@Strive Have you called customer service to get an immediate response?

Re: RE: Re: Return Sephora.com purchase with JCP Card by mail?

I will do that I suppose. I originally posted in the middle of the night not realizing that this place wasn't official/that it takes over a week to get a response.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing