Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Received USED product I think the mail

I bought a Victoria Beckham bronzer during the VIB Rouge sale and imagine my surprise when I opened the package the plastic film that's supposed to be on the powder is nowhere to be found and there's brush marks on the bronzer!!! I can understand if it was picked up in store some customer might've played with it but I thought online orders shipped from a warehouse? Sephora can you ensure that your quality control is stepped up? How frustrating when this is literally a hygiene and safety issue! If I didn't inspect my product with care I might just be putting somebody's germ on my face. Has this ever happened to anybody else?!? 

Re: Received USED product I think the mail

THIS JUST HAPPENED TO ME TODAY AND I AM SO UPSET AND MAD and just so disgusted!!! Have posted about it and plan on calling sephora customer service when they open.

Hi @ninjabreadgirl,

We are sorry to hear this. I have sent you a PM to further assist you. Thank you for your patience. 

Best,

Rebecca

I purchased the Sunday Riley good genes to the tune of $105 about a year ago and received a bottle that was missing a visible amount of product! I assumed it was just one of those things you buy that just come not all the way filled up! bought my second bottle from SUNDAY RILEY and nope it came all the way full! Really freaking gross and so shady. I've only bought a few more products from Sephora since as I don't really trust the quality anymore. SERIOUSLY the "points" you acquire from Sephora aren't worth wasting money on somebody's pre-used products just buy from the source directly!!

Anonymous Insider

I just recieced a USED PRODUCT TOO!!! I ordered the enzo face peel, a two items kit for $100, i open it and sure enough as soon as i saw the majeup smeared all over the sirections and on the inside of the cap (there is a cap and a protective white piece of plastic that covers the opening) the white caber has fibgerprints and makeup all over it, someone dug into this already and the packag was sealed from UPS,It this is unhygenic and dangerous!!! I have puctures galor, it even looks like it sat on someones counter and got wet as there are water stains on the box! Dusgusting sephora!

ME TOO! I just purchased an online order from the VIB Rouge sale. I received the box ten days later and was so disappointed to see that the Tarte lipstick and Huda Beauty eyeshadow palette were both opened and smudged. It was apparent that someone had previously opened and sampled the products. The lipstick was half opened and the box was not sealed. The eyeshadow was also smeared. I am so disappointed. This is quite unhygienic. The samples were also missing from the box. Seems that this holiday season has brought Sephora many shipping and quality errors. I hope this can be rectified.

Anonymous Insider

I just received a USED PRODUCT TOO!!! I ordered the enzo face peel, a two items kit for $100, I open it and sure enough as soon as I saw the majeup smeared all over the directions and on the inside of the cap (there is a cap and a protective white piece of plastic that covers the opening) the white caber has fingerprints and makeup all over it, someone dug into this already and the package was sealed from UPS, It this is unhygenic and dangerous!!! I have puctures galor, it even looks like it sat on someones counter and got wet as there are water stains on the box! This is Dusgusting Sephora!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing