Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Processing

I NEVER ordered from the Sephora website & I actually will never do it again. I usually just go into the store because everything I usually want is there. I placed an order Monday, May 6, 2019, and it’s still in processing.. I’ve waited the 3 business delay and still nothing. Sephora you need to do better with high volume orders! You are one of the BIGGEST make up retailers and lack poorly with shipping & high volume. I wish I could cancel and get a refund and just go to the store and get my products. This was a total waste of time and I will never order anything again.. 

Tags:

Re: Processing

Hi @Lexiawna I'm so sorry for the wait! We are experiencing a 1-2 business day delay for order placed using our standard 3 Day shipping. I'll be happy to take a look at your order and will send you a PM with more information. 

Re: Processing

@keelybt wrote:

Hi @Lexiawna I'm so sorry for the wait! We are experiencing a 1-2 business day delay for order placed using our standard 3 Day shipping. I'll be happy to take a look at your order and will send you a PM with more information. 

I already called to have a request out in to cancel my order for a possible refund. Next time I’ll just go into the store around these times. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing