Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Perfume samples switched to men cologne samples

As a Rouge member I find it extremely frustrating to get men cologne samples instead of the perfume sample that I had actually selected. I did call them and they did compensate a little but I have never purchased any men items and have purchased perfume. So this to me makes no sense at all. I know so many people are complaining about not getting samples they selected after they give you a choice on line. That is another issue, because I also received samples that were not even in the selection on line and never would use. At the very least, the choice of samples should be related to what the customer has bought. Why give out a skin serum when I don't use and never ever purchased a skin serum. 

It would make better sense to send samples out that associate with previous purchase items. If someone is buying perfume, then send a perfume sample. I also see Rouge members not thrilled about the benefits and they are well justified, especially when things like this happen. I am sincerely hoping that they will be adding benefits for Rouge members that will entice us to stay Rouge. So far everyone is dropping off of Rouge and going down to VIB. I may just do the same if there is no improvement. 

Re: Perfume samples switched to men cologne samples

@LadyStrega I'm sorry to hear about this experience. I understand this is disappointing and will share your feedback with the appropriate department for future improvements.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing