Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Pending for a week

I ordered multiple items a week ago and it still says pending, I used paypal and the money was taken out of my account but I have gotten no shipping info and it hasnt shipped even though it said 1-3 business days. I either want my items to be shipped ASAP or I want a refund, this is ridiculous.

Tags:

RE: Pending for a week

Given that Sephora placed a warning on the checkout pages that orders would be delayed in terms of processing times, it’s not ridiculous. Orders can take anywhere from 7 to 10 business days to ship due to the high order volume from the sale.

Re: RE: Pending for a week

I didn't get that warning, I ordered my things prior to when they sent that

IttyxBittyxMe wrote:
Given that Sephora placed a warning on the checkout pages that orders would be delayed in terms of processing times, it’s not ridiculous. Orders can take anywhere from 7 to 10 business days to ship due to the high order volume from the sale.

Re: RE: Pending for a week

It's odd you didn't get that message. It was up on the checkout page for me on the 9th. 

Re: Pending for a week

Same thing is happening to me. I placed my order 6 days ago and it's still pending. My order contained only 2 items so this is totally unacceptable. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing