Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Payment Error

I have been trying to place an order for the past 2-3 days, with no such luck. 

I keep receiving the same payment error. I have contacted Sephora, as well as my banking institution. The billing and mailing address are identical for Sephora, and they completely match up to what I have down for my banking institution, even opting to capitalize everything on the Sephora website, so as to match the banking information. 

I can see that this is an ongoing issue for Sephora and I am incredibly frustrated by this. I have been Rouge for the better part of a decade and, at present, my closest Sephora is an hour away. You're out of your mind if you think I'm driving that far for a $30 bronzer when gas is sitting at about $1.90/L. I do not have another credit card, nor do I have PayPal. I could ask a friend to login to my account and temporarily enter their CC information, but I do not feel that is appropriate, nor should it be necessary. 

I am becoming increasingly frustrated by this, primarily because Sephora is aware that it is an ongoing issue, but has placed the responsibility on the customer to find a resolution. 

If anyone has had this issue and was able to resolve it, would love to hear how you did it!

Re: Payment Error

HI @lyndsemitchell

I'm sorry to hear about this! I will look into this then send you a private message.

Always,

Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing