Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Paybright issues

I made a recent purchase with paybright but made a return in-store. Cannot get in touch to update this with them to stop and adjust the autopayments. Very frustrated! Not sure what to do here. Please help me resolve this ASAP!

Re: Paybright issues

Hi. I used paybright for two items and returned one of the items in store. Silly clerk should  have refunded the money to paybright and NOT to my credit card. Paybright still took an installment reflecting as if I still had the refunded item. I called paybright and told them I want to pay off entire balance. Will never use paybright again. Sephora reps are clueless with paybright. No one is training the sephora reps. 

Hi @NatNat29,

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with your refund! If Sephora receives your new or gently used item in store within 30 days of purchase, the purchase price should be refunded to a Sephora gift card and I'm sorry it was refunded to your credit card instead. I will send you a PM to gather more information from you.

Always,

Danee

Hi @Frejyarya,

I'm so sorry to hear about this! I recommend reaching out to Paybright once more. Please visit https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/beauty/paybright-faq then click on the "contact form" link to send them an email. I recommend allowing a few business days to receive a response. I'm sorry for this experience!

Always,
Danee

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing