cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

PACKAGE NOT DELIVERED

Hi! So I placed an online order and it was said to be delivered at 7:40pm. I have been waiting patiently on this package as it part of a birthday gift and my VERY FIRST SEPHORA purchase. I normally go to Ulta because it’s near me. But since I got some Sephora gift cards for Christmas I ordered online because the day i was going in I got strep😭. Well i have been constantly checking since it said it was being delivered on said day. Legit checking every hour bc it was getting late and still saying out for delivery. Well i checked it at 8 and it said delivered to front porch at 745 or so. It wasn’t there. I went and looked in the mail and no package. I double checked my address. Correct. And even checked my neighbor bc they’re our friends and they said “ they haven’t seen anyone even stop on the street and had been outside all night.” Im so upset. WHAT DO I DO? Do I call UPS? And Sephora. I keep reading stories on similar situations and it not being resolved. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: PACKAGE NOT DELIVERED

Same here, sent an email after the 3 recommended days. Still no response 5 days later. Contacted customer again. What happened in your situation? Did they resolve?

Do you live in an apartment? They sometimes drop the pack...

Do you live in an apartment? They sometimes drop the package off at the main office for some reason. It happens even to me at my condo because they are to lazy and don't want to walk lol hope that helps
Anonymous Insider

Re: Do you live in an apartment? They sometimes drop the pack...

Hey thanks for the reply. No i don’t. I called yesterday and they said wait three days and this morning it finally showed up. I actually just opened it like 5 minutes ago. And my highlighter has a huge swatch and chunk missing😪. I’m so sad 

Re: Do you live in an apartment? They sometimes drop the pack...

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm so sorry about this! If you have not received assistance yet, please send me a private message with your order number. Thank you!

- Laurie

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing