Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Out of stock sample

So I just used a promo code last night to get a deluxe sample of gurlain primer. And then after I made the order an email notified me that the sample canceled.. 

Naturally, I called customer service to try to get another sample. And the customer service said that "Yo, your order is shipped , nothing we can do, how about 100 points."

Well, I really don't want 100 points, and I just want another deluxe sample because I did make an almost 60 dollar order. Similar things happened before and they were able to send me another deluxe sample. I don't understand why this time is different

Tags:

Re: Out of stock sample

Anyone had something similar happened to you? 

My though is that, sometimes I do buy things because of the deluxe sample I can get at that time.... It's just frustrating.

Re: Out of stock sample

@Iiizzieit's frustrating but it does happen. Oftentimes it's because the warehouse that filled your order ran out of the sample/deluxe sample/point perk ran out. Sometimes the warehouse will provide a substitute item and sometimes they do not.  If you call the most they can do is return the points (very rarely will the ship a sample or point perk out separately). Perhaps one day they'll develop a better system to deal with this. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing