Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Orders keep getting canceled - Unsuccessful authorization

I tried placing an order for the sale and three times it has been canceled due to “Unsuccessful Authorization”. I opened a ticket with customer service and received the following: "After researching the issue further we can confirm your order was canceled because a chargeback was filed on your behalf on a Sephora transaction." 

I contacted customer service again but they said they needed a full 7-10 business days to look into the issue. Obviously now the sale is over. The customer service representative said not to worry because the Black Friday sale would be on by the time my issue was resolved. So is the solution to place an order to go back and forth with customer service multiple times, only to have to wait weeks for another sale to take place and reorder my products? I would normally, just go in-store at this point, but the products I need are not carried in-store.

The customer service to resolve this issue has been unhelpful and painfully slow. I guess I'll just buy direct from the product site from now on. Sad because I have been a loyal Sephora customer for 10+ years, spending thousands. 

Re: Orders keep getting canceled - Unsuccessful authorization

did you end up getting this resolved? i have the same problem 😕

Hi @katrinabm,

I'm sorry to hear this and I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie

Hi @heyyosmitty,

I'm sorry about this! I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing