Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Ordering from other country, canceled order

Hello, i don't live in USA and still, my friends who live in my country can order from sephora. this is problem for me. I can not order product because my billing adress is wrong. When i click the line of billing adress there are listed many countries, but there is no Georgia(my country) mentioned, so i can not write my billing adress right and that's why I write company's adress(This company is in USA ofc)  which must take my parcel and send it to my country. After placing order, my money comes back to my credit card and it  says that my payment infrormation is wrong. I know it but i really dunno what to do, Is anyone from Georgia(Europe) who solved this problem? I would never order something if i knew it is impossible, but my friends dont have such problems and the buy what they want online freely. I just need to know how to solve this problem :((( Please reply if you have such experience

Re: Ordering from other country, canceled order

Hi @Marika1968,

I am sorry for the difficulty you have been having. To successfully place orders on our website, the billing address must be based in one of the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, UK, Ukraine and Venezuela. The billing address on your order must match with the information your financial institution has on file. Sorry we don't currently accept credit cards from Georgia.

Best Wishes,

Janean

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing