Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Order difficulties

Hey Sehora!
My name is Tessa and I am from the Netherlands. We don't have Sephora's in the Netherlands, so when I found out I could order online I got super excited! I do have some diffuculties I wanted to ask about. I saw there was a code called "METIME" and I immediatley fell in love. I was about to split my order and pay shipping twice, just so I could get two sample bags (Meet Your Instagoals and Detox Post Party) 😉 Two days ago, I found out the code was not available anymore, when I just wanted to purchase. I am (ofcourse) very sad, so I wanted to ask if you were maybe planning on restocking those sample bags, or make the code available again. I tried some other codes to see if those were still available but most of them weren't. I checked the Beauty Offers - Weekly Wow, and it said that there is a new code called "WATERWORKS" I tried that, but everytime it said "you have to purchase at least $35 of merchandise", when I had like $200 worth of merchandise. So, I am a bit confused because every code (that is now available) said something like that. Is it because I live in the Netherlands and those gifts are US/Canada only? I was also very excited for the three free samples you can choose, because most of them are from very expensive brands we don't have in the Netherlands, but checking out is said that some of my products weren't able to send to the Netherlands. None of the merchandise products had that difficultie, so it was becuase of the samples. Every sample got that notification, so is it normal that none of the free samples can be shipped to the Netherlands? What I also wanted to mention, are the Beauty Insider points and the birthday gift. I think it's an amazing idea that you can earn points by buying products. With my order I would get almost 200 points, I could directly select an item so it could be in my order. I did that, but then the same problem, as with the samples, showed up. It couldn't be shipped to the Netherlands. Can you get those rewards in the store or does it has to be online? Because when it has to be online, I won't be able to get them. When you also can pick these up in stores, I would be able when I'm travelling to a destination with Sephora's. End April, begin May, I will maybe go to Madrid and I saw there are Sephora's ;D So, can you pick those rewards up in the stores? Then as last, the birthday gift. First of all, that is so sweet and I am so thankful! My birthday is February 18th, so does that mean I can get my birthday gift during February, or from February 18th till March 18th? I thought I would wait till my birthday to buy my order, so I can directly get my birthday gift, but then I questioned: will the same thing happen that I won't be able to get it, just like the free samples and the Beauty Insider points reward? If so, as I said I would maybe be in Madrid in April/May, so then I would be able to pick it up in a store but ofcourse, it isn't my birthday month anymore then. Is there maybe a solution, or should I just hope for the birthday gift to be able to send to the Netherlands 😛 ? I would love to mention again that I looove Sephora and I am so excited to purchase merchandise and beauty products that are not available in my country.
Lots of love and kind regards,
Tessa Westerhof,
the Netherlands (if you didn't already got that :P)

Re: Order difficulties

Hi @Anonymous, 

I'm sorry to hear about this experience! Due to customs regulations, we are unable to include promotional items (or the Birthday Gift) with international orders. We're working to change this as soon as possible. In the  meantime, we invite you to select three free samples to be added to your order!

Also, while Sephora Spain does not participate in our Beauty Insider program and points may not be redeemed in their stores, your points will continue to accumulate and you are welcome to redeem them during your visit to a store in the US or Canada 🙂

Hope this clarifies!

Bisous, 

Sian

Anonymous Insider

Re: Order difficulties

Hey Sian!

Thank you for your quick response. Most of my questions are answered, thank you! I would love to add those three samples, but as I said those can't ship to my country either because when I try to check out with the samples I get the notification "You have restricted items in your basket that must be removed before you can checkout" and without the samples, I don't get that notification. Hopefully I can visit the US or Canada in the future, but for now I'm already super happy I can shop online!

Thank you,

Love, Tessa

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing