Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Order STATUS: Unsuccessful Authorization

Hi,

I have placed an order here on 12th October, I have recieved and email confirmation and my card has been charged(on the same day right after my order).

Yesterday I have noticed the STATUS: Unsuccessful Authorization and my package wasn't shipped, it is pending.

Could you please help me with this?

Thank you,

Diana

Re: Order STATUS: Unsuccessful Authorization

Hi @Anonymous + @productjunkie84. Sorry about this! Unsuccessful authorizations are the result of our systems inability to verify shipping or billing information. We do this to protect our clients, as fraud is definitely something that can happen to any one at any time. I do apologize for the inconvenience. I am happy to follow up and send you a private message.

xo,

Jamila 

can you help me too? I'm worried about that, I'm from Latam and It's my first time purchase in Sephora and I'm scared, I don't what I have to do 😞

Hi @junghoney63,

I'm sorry to hear your order has been cancelled. Upon review, it appears that you were recently assisted via our Live Chat.

Always,
Danee

Anonymous Insider

Hi, I have the same problem and I really need this. These are the Christmas gifts for my friend and I am really anxious right now.

Hi @Anonymous, 

I will send you a private message so that I can assist you with this. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Anonymous Insider

thank you!

Anonymous Insider

@JamilaBTwrote:

Hi @Anonymous + @productjunkie84. Sorry about this! Unsuccessful authorizations are the result of our systems inability to verify shipping or billing information. We do this to protect our clients, as fraud is definitely something that can happen to any one at any time. I do apologize for the inconvenience. I am happy to follow up and send you a private message.

xo,

Jamila 

Hi Jamila,

I hace the same problem. In my order appears Unsucessful Autorizathion. I am worried forma my money

Hi @Anonymous I will look into this for you and send you a message with more information. 

Anonymous Insider

Hi @JamilaBT understand the protection against fraid stuff. but our banks has been charged already. so what’s gonna happen? this is my first time ordering and honestly tho i dont know if im gonna purchase again ever. my hopes were too high lol. anyway pls help me resolve the issue thanksss ❤️

Anonymous Insider

I'm in the same position too, it was my first time ordering something from here and then when I went to go check the order status it said unsuccessful authorization. Can anyone help me with this because I'm completely lost. 

@Anonymous I will look into this for you and send you a PM with more information. 

Anonymous Insider

Hi! I’ve experienced the same problem and I really need help with this, when I try to comunicate with your costumer service it says that’s busy, but my card is charged and its a Christmas present so please I really need help!

Hi @Anonymous,

I will send you a private message so I can look into this for you. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Anonymous Insider

Hi,

my order says unsuccessful authorization, I would like to know what is going on?

@keelybt wrote:

@AnonymousI will look into this for you and send you a PM with more information. 

@Anonymous I see that you have now been assisted with this by phone. 

35 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 23 Contributors
testing