Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Order Pending - Items OOS

I placed two separate orders on the Friday morning of the VIB sale (11/10). My orders are still pending, but at least 3 of the items are now listed as out of stock on the website (and in my order list). 

Does this mean I am to receive the items, or not?? This is such a frustrating experience, because when I placed the order the items were available. Had I known I could've simply gone to a store or taken my business elsewhere. 

Any information would be appreciated. 

RE: Order Pending - Items OOS

Same! I'm frustrated 😡

I'm having the same problem 😩

Mine was placed the same day. 2 items out of 12 shipped and the other 10 are still processing. 3 items are out of stock but I know I ordered them before they went out of stock. Have called twice and no real response of when it’ll be shipped. I know it’s the big sale but dang.

Re: Ordering Pending - Items OOS

I'm having the same issue, same order date and everything. So annoyed. =(

Same here - at least 3 more items of my order are now out of stock, making it 6 or 7 total. This is absolutely ridiculous and they need to be much more clear about the process!

Someone I know just told me that as long as I received the confirmation email then I should be set to receive all of the items that were in the order; I don't know how true that is, though. I am anxious to see how long shipping takes during this VIB sale, I remember last time it took a long time.

The first order I placed on Friday two hours after the sale started shipped out today, I have three items on there that said out of stock and only one of them was cancelled for me. I was disappointed because I was mostly excited for that one item that got cancelled. 

Anonymous Insider

KayMakeup17, may I ask when you received the cancellation email? Was it some time between Friday and when your order was shipped today?

SBee123, it was literally two minutes before I received the email saying my order was shipped.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing