Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Order Delay

Just wondering why it is taking so long to ship. It’s been in process since it was placed on 11/3/17. Should I be concerned?

Anonymous Insider

Re: Order Delay

I placed an order 11 days ago, it still hasn't shipped. I emailed, no response. I called and was left on permanent hold. I've spent an embarrassing amount of money at Sephora over many years.  And this is how I'm treated. I'm done. Extremely poor management and nonexistent customer service.

Yup I'm in the same boat! Good luck!

I have two orders from November 12th that have yet to ship. 

I got an email from "Client Services" saying my orders WILL ship in 2-3 business days. That was 6 days ago. 

Why even send out an email that basically guarantees shipment when you have no idea what's going at all? When I called CS they had no idea about the email. Where I had to explain that they guaranteed in writing that my order would be shipped. Why even say "WILL" when you should've used " SHOULD", at least I wouldn't have expected it. All they can do is send an inquiry to the warehouse for an update on the status, but somehow everything looks "FINE". 

Seriously? You are owned by a multi-billion corporation and yet you can't get your supply chain right during sale time? The fact that they only have a few warehouses is just...bad business planning. 

I wouldn't complain if I don't already spend thousands of dollars at Sephora, even when it's not sale time. 

The fact that CS has no idea or clue about the status of my order is unacceptable. They should at least have a rehearsed explanation. Not an "I Don't Know". 

Wow! I placed an order on 11/15 with flash shipping. It shipped on 11/17 but it won't be delivered until 11/24. What the hell happened to my flash shipping??? 

Mine took 10 days and didn't even get the samples I chose...

Mine took 10 days and didn't even get the samples I chose. I've got 2 day flash shipping and was assured id not be affected. Bull!

I am beyond angry, I placed an order on Nov14 or 15 and shortly after it was placed I saw it is listed as out of stock. I am not sure if it will be back in stock soon and if so, will I still get the 20% off since I ordered it within the sale time frame? If not, I will have to cancel the order and the last time I did that it was such a hassle, anyways this is just one more thing that has been not so great about my Sephora experience, after the year ends I might not continue with my online ordering

Anonymous Insider

I ordered something on November 12, and now it’s almost the 18th, but I still haven’t received a shipping email. It says that it’s pending.I know that there was a delay due to the sale, but this is ridiculous. I have spoken to 2 other reps and the one I just spoke to the other day (the 16th) said that my order is in the last stages of processing, and that I would get an email the next day (the 17th) saying that it was shipped. Yet, I have not received an email. Is there anything wrong with my order, and is it going to ship soon? When is it going to ship?

Anonymous Insider

I ordered something on November 12, and now it’s almost the 18th, but I still haven’t received a shipping email. It says that it’s pending.I know that there was a delay due to the sale, but this is ridiculous. I have spoken to 2 other reps and the one I just spoke to the other day (the 16th) said that my order is in the last stages of processing, and that I would get an email the next day (the 17th) saying that it was shipped. Yet, I have not received an email. Is there anything wrong with my order, and is it going to ship soon? When is it going to ship?

I placed an order on November 13th and it is still pending. I knew there'd be a delay but didn't think it would take this long. I'm concerned that my items are selling out before they ship. 

I placed my order on Monday and haven't gotten any shipping confirmation. I hope there's no issue with it like it being out of stock?!  Would i get it before Thanksgiving? I am going out of town and hoping to nring the items I purchased.  I am also a VIB Rouge.

I am having the same problems.  I am a Rouge member, so I should be getting 2-day shipping on my items, but I've been trying to be understanding because I know a big sale is on and Sephora employees are very busy.  I placed an order on 11/4 and it was pending/in progress for a long time.  They didn't tell me until 11/11 (7 days later!!!) that most of the items in my order were cancelled and said it was because they were "out of stock".  When I checked the website, all but ONE item were actually still in stock, so I don't understand why they cancelled everything instead of the one item that was out of stock.  I reordered these items 11/11 and now most of them are in progress AGAIN - I am so worried they will pull the whole cancellation thing again and that I won't be able to get my 20% because the sale will be over soon!  None of these items are super exclusive/special, either.  I also have another order I made on 11/10 that is pending and I really don't want this one to be cancelled, either!  Is this how Sephora treats its Rouge members?! 

Hi @MizKT

I'm sorry to hear about this experience! If you'd like further assistance, please send my a PM or contact us at 1-877-SEPHORA. 

Bisous, 

Sian

RE: Order Delay

I too am waiting for my delivery, which I was told should be delivered tomorrow, but still says “pending.” I placed the order on November 10th with 2 day flash shipping, which I was told would not be affected by high volume shipping delays 😒

Re: RE: Order Delay

Hi @azab53

If you would like assistance with this order, please send me a PM with your order number, or contact us at 1-877-SEPHORA. 

Bisous, 

Sian

Re: RE: Order Delay

I just got a shipping confirmation email, thanks.

Hi @sydneypie

I'm sorry for the processing delay that affected your order. I can see that it was now delivered and please PM me for additional assistance. 

All my best, 

Megan 

I placed orders on November 3rd 4th and 5th. my orders fo...

I placed orders on November 3rd 4th and 5th. my orders for the 3rd and 4th shipped today. Sephora still honored the shipping with over night to make it to me in time. Unfortunatly the concierge services don't control shipping so they cannot provide updates. If you are VIB Rouge you should still be getting your package on time. There is now an alert at check out that regular shipping may be delayed by 3-4 business days (Monday thru Friday). There are hundreds of thousand of orders flodding them. I'm just glad the site hasn't crashed. I hope you get your orders soon.

Same here.  Placed two orders November 3 and one November 5.  Received one Nov 3 order, and the Nov 5 order is on its way.  Other Nov 3 order still says pending.  I called VIB concierge, waited quite awhile, got through, and they were of no use at all.  They have no idea why this one is delayed.  They have no idea when it will ship.  She went on about how she is receiving these calls all day, and there is nothing she knows and nothing she can do.  Soooooo helpful and reassuring.

Hi @southernjill,

I am sorry to hear that your orders have not yet shipped. I will send you a PM so that I can look into this for you. 

Keep Slaying!

-Zakiya

I'm getting nervous too!  I placed 2 orders on Nov 3 and one on the 6th.  One of mine from the 3rd has already arrived but the other one still says pending and now one of the items is sold out!  I'm hoping it's just due to a lot of orders.  However once I had an order that still said "Pending" and when I finally called they said it had been canceled, but I was never notified!  I've emailed them about these ones.

36 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing