Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Ontrac is the worst. Sephora needs to stop using them!

Once again, with ontrac there is issues with my package not being delivered.  This has happened before and now again.  

I had an order that was split into two separate packages, arriving at two separate times.  I was very much looking forward to the package as they were very nice lipsticks from the national lipstick day and I ordered a bunch 
First package, says delivered.  I was home all day, not delivered.  Called, they say it’s behind the gate. Definitely not behind the gate.  They say it might come in with the second package.  Second package also says delivered and behind the gate.  It is not. 

The delivery person is clearly not paying attention and delivering to the wrong house or taking it for themselves… either way they are irresponsible and not being respectful to where the packages should be delivered. Especially since my directions for Ontrac says to deliver to “FRONT DOOR”. I live up a hill off the main road and other times before this same carrier refuses to listen to instructions and be lazy and therefore will literally just drop my package off at the main road for anyone to see or throw it up the hill by a tree.  It’s so wreck less and disrespectful.

When I call ontrac they say only Sephora can request for an investigation.  All it takes is for one simple call to ask their manager to please investigate the delivery driver and where the packages are being taken. Otherwise this will continuously happen again if using them.

I understand Sephora refunds and I truly am grateful for that. But still, most of those lipsticks are out of stock and I will not get a chance to enjoy them.

Please stop using this terrible carrier Ontrac delivery service.  They have terrible quality control and hire employees that have no respect for the packages and people they are being sent to. 

The very least, please allow your customers to request not using Ontrac when placing an order.  This would save us so much stress and inconvenience.

Thanks for listening.

Re: Ontrac is the worst. Sephora needs to stop using them!

@Itsameow I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I will look into this for you and will send you a PM. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing