Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Offers and Samples

I am having a couple of major issues. The 1st is concerning the offers. They go out of stock way too fast!!! I wait before placing an order for something I need or want until there is a good offer as it is the main reason I downloaded the Sephora app.The Le Mer concentrate went out of stock while I had it in my cart. Same with the Dragon Girl lipstick. I was advised of the Dragon Girl lipstick by email. I received the email at 9:24 am & by 11:15 am same day it was gone! All that is left are products that received very bad reviews or things like concealer not in my shade(there is a Charlotte Tilsbury one offered presently but in shade 17.75 & I am like a 5-7!). I research the item, read the reviews & ingredients so there is a lot of analysis on my part before choosing an offer OR a sample as it is something I may purchase in future if I like it. My 2nd complaint is that I only received ONE sample with my last order & it wasn't either of the ones I picked! It was a vanilla perfume. Scents are very subject to taste. I was eager to try the things I chose(a primer & a bronzer) so I was very unhappy & disappointed. Can we do better Sephora?

Re: Offers and Samples

@TheBrownBunny I'm sorry to hear this! I will share your feedback about the beauty offers with the appropriate department and will send you a PM to help with the missing sample.

Well I don't see the bell or whatever you're saying in the top right hand corner so I will have to leave my order # here. I just received it today. I got ONE sample but it was not what I requested. I don't understand because both the items I wanted are still available to choose as samples? I attached photos.

Ok thank you. I replied to your email with my order number. I just received today. I see other comments saying they also didn't receive samples or wrong ones. I realize they're free but the 2 I picked are still available to be chosen. Why not take the option away if it is out of stock? I tried to pick a Guerlain offer & a pop up came up telling me it was out of stock but the same doesn't happen for the samples. If u could have the Dragon Girl promo return I would be most grateful! I have an order pending in my cart waiting for something good.

@TheBrownBunny I won't receive the reply to the private message notification email. You can reply to the PM directly by selecting the bell or envelope in the top right hand corner. 

Can't find the bell you speak of? . I just received it today. I got ONE sample but it was not what I requested. I don't understand because both the items I wanted are still available to choose as samples? I attached photos.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing