Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

November Sale. Notification

usually I receive my 20% discount for the sale via mail. I haven’t received it. Did you not mail many? Will we be notified differently than we used to be? I read a couple posts about this and read you should receive an email or post. Many of us spend a lot of money at Sephora and if policies are changing you should let customers know. I’m very confused & not very impressed with some getting mailers and others left wondering. Please clearly let us know what’s going on. The 1st is quickly approaching & I’m sure many of us are trying to plan and understand. Thank You.

RE: November Sale. Notification

I just got my physical mail coupon today! They said yesterday they hadn’t sent any emails so y’all are fine.

RE: November Sale. Notification

I 100% agree i was frustrated with this as well. My mother and I are both VIB ROUGE and live under the same household however, she received a postcard and I did not. Very confusing and frustrating.

Re: November Sale. Notification

Hi @christibro,

I apologize for any confusion! Emails regarding the VIB Holiday Bonus promotion will be distributed very soon! Please make sure that you're subscribed to receive Sephora's promotional emails and stay tuned 🙂 We appreciate your patience!

- Laurie

I'm a VIB Rouge and I did not receive anything in the mail either, nor email (I prefer the physical card in the mail)

I also see that some VIB are already getting their card in the mail too. Yet some VIB Rouges are still not receiving their cards, when will we be getting them? (I'm seeing a lot of confusion and complaints online).

Hi linny212, 

Sorry for this experience! As Sephora is working to use less paper, not all clients will receive the physical mailers. Rest assured, the promotional emails are on their way!

Bisous, 

Sian

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing