Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Not my samples selected???

In my recent orders the samples I requested were either not what I selected or missing entirely. I dont understand the point of being able to select them. I was excited to try out what I selected along with my order and became very disappointed when they weren't there. I have two other orders that are coming, should I expect the same frustration?

Tags:

Re: Not my samples selected???

Hi @180Alice,

This post has been moved to Customer Support. I'm sorry that your samples were missing and I will send you a private message shortly. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

@180Alice 

When you are selecting samples at the bottom of that page, there is a disclaimer that says that you are not guaranteed the samples you selected. 
It isn’t the end of the world. 

@180Alice @If you don’t get any samples and you picked two call customer service. For the ones you didn’t get that you picked and got samples for often times they make substitutions if the ones you wanted were out of stock. This happens a lot to my orders. I’m just glad I get samples to try. 

Thanks, but recently I've just got two orders without any samples. I'll give customer service a call tomorrow.

@SportyGirly125 wrote:

@180Alice @If you don’t get any samples and you picked two call customer service. For the ones you didn’t get that you picked and got samples for often times they make substitutions if the ones you wanted were out of stock. This happens a lot to my orders. I’m just glad I get samples to try. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing