Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

No samples for the FOURTH TIME.

So... surprise, surprise. After not ordering online for almost a month, I receive yet another package in the mail today an lo-and-behold-- zero samples in it. AND-- if we're being extra petty-- said order came after four days on alleged 2-day FLASH shipping.

Look-- I know for a fact that I'm not the only person having this issue. I (and many others) have dropped hundreds and hundreds of dollars on your site and in your stores in the past couple of months, and I'm SICK of it. I also check your support boards near daily... and at this point, it feels like I've seen DOZENS of other customers coming forward complaining about the exact same problem. Over. And over. And OVER.

I have received shipments in the past (though very rarely) from your MD sand Salt Lake City warehouses and I was at least provided with substitutions when my selected samples were OOS. But as someone who resides in TN, 9 out of 10 of my orders will always ship from your Memphis, TN/MI center despite the fact that I would much rather receive my orders from one of the other DC's that actually seems to give a f*ck. I've seen multiple people on the support boards complain about this DC in particular... I believe there was even one person who said they received an empty box from there when placing an online order. I understand that sample quantities can be limited, but for it to happen to this many so regularly? Flat out-- let the record show that your Memphis, TN warehouse employees are likely A) either THIEVES that are pocketing customer's samples for themselves and/or reselling them elsewhere.. (would explain how the samples are NEVER on the shipping manifests to eliminate accountability) or B) just plain dull and unable to do their job properly. Maybe both.

I realize that my post comes off as pointed and harsh/in-your-face... but something needs to be done. Where is it that you will draw the line? I do genuinely enjoy shopping at Sephora, but real talk: nobody wants to have to come on here and post every single time they make an online order because there is consistently something wrong. PLEASE stop making empty promises, take some responsibility and actually take the necessary steps to fix this.

Tags:

Re: No samples for the FOURTH TIME.

Hi @HereticHime,

I am very sorry that your samples were missing from your order again.  We are aware of the issue and are currently working on resolving it. I will send you a private message in regards to your order. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Re: No samples for the FOURTH TIME.

Thank you for responding so quickly, @JaneanBT. I appreciate it and look forward to hearing from you.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing