Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

No returns 365

I bought a powder and a lipgloss both which didn’t work out. I tried to return I had valid receipt/proof of purchase and they told me I was banned from returning! I have never returned anything without a receipt before and have always linked my account to beauty insider. I don’t understand? Why would they do this? I’m a loyal customer. I’ll just go to Nordstrom from now on. Now I have product I can’t even use and I’m out of my money. This doesn’t seem right to me AT ALL. Almost like they found a loophole to steal from their customers!

Tags:

Re: No returns 365

the same thing happened to me this week!!!! i spend thousands on sephora annually, i am a rogue and bought a bunch of shades of a bunch of different foundations for the sale spending a couple thousand bucks. and i did a piece of the return when i got that print out WITH NO WARNING so i have multiple shades of three different expensive foundations at my house as well as a few different primers i was trying that made me break out. i cannot be expected to keep wrong shades when i couldn’t try in store and products that made me break out. sephora has always said try it out you can return it!!!! i keep WAYYYYY more than i would ever return. i’m so appalled and upset i don’t think i’ll ever be able to shop at sephora again while i’ve been a loyal sephora shopper for 15 years spending thousands a year. i really don’t even return that much though so i am incredibly shocked needless to say. my sister spends more at sephora than i do annually and returns way more annually and she hasn’t gotten the print out but is scared to shop at sephora again either cos i am currently stuck with about $800 of product i cannot use. if it makes you feel any better i was shown today that i am not a valued customer at sephora either. it really hurts from a brand you’re a top tier buyer at and that is your favorite.

The same thing just happened to me today, in store! I was doing an online return. They shipped the items in 2 boxes, 2 different days (same order). So, she said she would have to do 2 returns? Okay. Well, the 1st one popped out a “return warning” notification. What the heck? She goes to do the next one. Not my fault they sent the order separately! BOOM! BANNED 365! What the heck? I’ve been a loyal Sephora customer since 1990! Obviously, Covid meant more online and no in store samples. I’ve never returned without receipts! What a way to treat your customers! 

HI @missixty02,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I will send you a private message.

Always,
Danee

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing