Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

No more Rouge emails?

Has Sephora stopped sending promotional emails to Rouge? I haven't received any since last October. The only way I know when there's a sale or a Rouge special offer (as with the Herbivore set right now) is by logging in to the website and searching there. Maybe that's what they want? Maybe they want more log-ins. But it's a bother, and I really preferred getting email updates. I've contacted Customer Service about this three different times, and they say I'm signed up for emails, so maybe they're just not sending them to Rouge anymore? Is anyone else here not getting emails?

I used to get snail mail announcements about the semi-annual sales, too, and that didn't come either this time.

Re: No more Rouge emails?

Hi @Broo127,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll take a look further and I'll send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie

@Broo127 I get emails daily. Have you tried posting on the customer service board to see if a MOD can reset your email subscription for you?

Yes, thanks. I tried that first. She said it was reset, but still nothing. I have ensured that there are no emails going to my spam folder—I'm just not getting emails. So I guess this is NOT a Rouge problem? It's just me?

I really wish there were some way to fix it, though!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing