Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

New BI points offerings 2020 - what?!

Just received offer to use 500 points for $10 off.  Not sure how that calculates into a deal when you offer $100 card for 2500 points.  Seems like every other day Sephora is trying to get VIB members to dispose of their points with overly priced discounts or sweepstakes.  Is there a new program coming soon?  Looks like we're losing a lot of perks than gaining.  Thanks.

Tags:

Re: New BI points offerings 2020 - what?!

Is the $10 off already active?

Is the $10 off already active?

Hi all, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and I'm sorry for your disappointment! I will share this directly with our Beauty Insider Team.

Can we already start using our points for those $10 off because that would be amazing specially during these ones.

RE: New BI points offerings 2020 - what?!

It’s disappointing. If you redeem it 5 times, you will have used up 2500 points for a total of $50 off. We can’t stack the cash either 😞

It's a HUGE rip off. You essentially have to spend$330 dollars to get $10 off... What a joke!!!

I agree... and the page isn't working... I figured at thi...

I agree... and the page isn't working... I figured at this point something is better than nothing and I filled out the page and tried to submit it and the page just does nothing but error out...

Re: I agree... and the page isn't working... I figured at thi...

I'm sorry for the trouble you're having with the link @AJLClough! The issue has been reported. I may suggest trying again later. In the meantime, I may also suggest opening the link on a desktop if you're currently on a mobile device, clearing your cookies, and/or using a different browser to see if this resolves the issue.

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing