Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Never received my Visa card

Spoiler
Spoiler

HELP! I’m really hoping someone can help me here, I’m desperate. 
I made a purchase on July 20 and the woman told me I’d save money if I used my card. I knew my store card had just expired so when she said she was going to sign me up, I thought that meant she was just activating a new store card for me.

She actually signed me up for the Visa card instead and I didn’t know. She never had me confirm my email or address or anything, however she did use my VIB account which has my correct email on it.

It has been almost a month and I still don’t have any email or the card in the mail. So I don’t know the card number to make an account with comenity to pay off the card. 
I live overseas so I’m not able to call comenity to fix this, does anyone know how to help me? I saw they have a secure message center but you have to be logged into your account to use it which, as I said, I cannot even make an account because I don’t have the card to know the card number to make an account. 
Is there any other way to contact them or figure this out? Do they have an email? Im terrified I won’t resolve this, I need to pay off the bill before it starts accumulating late fees. 
I really hope someone can help me. 

Re: Never received my Visa card

Hi @AmyLynn174,

I'm sorry to hear about this! I'll send you a message shortly.

Warm regards,

Laurie

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing