Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Never got a rouge reward.

I have been a rouge member for a while now and have had more than 2500 points for months! Not ever have I got an email saying it was ready or even had been checking my rewards daily and it never came. I’m at a point where if the only reason to spend so much per year is in some ways to get the rouge reward and you don’t even get that, well why be a rouge member at all. 

Tags:

Re: Never got a rouge reward.

@mearbear671 I'm sorry to hear you have had difficulty redeeming the Rouge Reward. The Rouge Reward is released in limited quantities in our Rewards Bazaar on Tuesdays and Thursdays around 9am PT. Please check back!

@keelybt 

does limited amounts mean everyone who is eligible has a chance every tuesday and thursday? or does it mean only limited amounts of rouge members see the reward appear. I have checked multiple times and was even once told in store that "sephora doesn't do that". 

@nichimichi I'm sorry to hear that you were given the incorrect information in store. The Rouge reward is currently available in our Rewards Bazaar if you would like to redeem it. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing