Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

My online Orders

Does anyone else ever order from Sephora and never get the samples they ask for. I'm really ticked off because not only don't I get the samples that I asked for I don't get any. I placed two orders 3 days ago and received the orders today. Opened the boxes and in 1 order the hydrating sample kit isn't in there. I placed two orders for a total of $150. One order no hydration kit and the second order just no samples at all. Called Sephora about it and the customer service rep offered me a hundred points. WOW!! they really showed that they care.

RE: My online Orders

I’ve already started shopping with Ulta. Sephora has bumbled my past orders. I’m sick of them.

Re: My online Orders

Hi @NeekyBabe and @Roih22113,

I'm so sorry about this. Thank you for sharing these experiences with us. Please send me a private message with your order numbers and I'll be happy to assist further.

- Laurie

Re: My online Orders

I did message you. Thanks

LaurieBT wrote:

Hi @NeekyBabe and @Roih22113,

I'm so sorry about this. Thank you for sharing these experiences with us. Please send me a private message with your order numbers and I'll be happy to assist further.

- Laurie

RE: My online Orders

They always do this!! Then when you redeem the points they charge you for the merchandise and claim that the point redemption item is out of stock and their 2 day shipping is a lie as well. I get shipments 6-7days later. They apologize BY ADDING MORE Points. I’ve spent almost $350 already ordered almost daily and every single order has been delayed, half with no samples and point redemptions are always out of stock. #IShouldHaveInvesteeInMAC #Mad

Re: RE: My online Orders

I keep saying I'm going to switch to Ulta. I order from them sometimes but really focused on Sephora. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing