Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing samples or wrong ones

I just want to say that my long-running sample problem doesn't seem like it's ever going to be resolved. I understand that there is a limited supply of each one but why even advertise that you can pick it?  I do rely heavily on samples to make future purchases.  For example, this past week, I had been looking for a moisturizer that would help with my extremely dry skin from retin-a use, I decided to use the sample of clinique 72 hour moisture surge I picked (the first time in a long time I actually got something I chose).  I loved it, I was not flakey for 8 hours.  So this past weekend I picked up the full size.  If I hadn't had that sample, I would have never thought to purchase it because clinique is not a top brand for me.  People do use these to make purchases and if you can't provide the samples, you're losing out on money.  I have so many unwanted samples of foundations in shades that are way too light, so many lipstick samples that I didn't ask for that were replacements for something like skincare which is my top priority.  I live 40 minutes from the closest sephora store so these samples I rely heavily on so that I can make my next store trip worth while.

Re: Missing samples or wrong ones

Hi @HotYogaGirl,

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the correct samples. I will send you a PM for further assistance. 

Best,

Zakiya

I will check. Just tough to read emails when you run a company of your own and my clients depend on accuracy as well.

Your quick response is appreciated @ZakiyaBT

Hi @dollyparts,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us this feedback and I'm very sorry to hear this. I've sent the information you've provided to the appropriate department for improvements. Also, I apologize for any confusion when receiving incorrect samples. We do substitute samples when the samples you've originally selected go out of stock. I'll be sending you a PM shortly in regards to your post. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

I thought it was just me this was happening to... In the past 2 weeks in my orders and 3 sample selections were not what I selected and where from all from Clinique a brand I highly dislike. I've recieved 3 Clinique Stay-Matte in place of sample in place of HERMÈS Eau des Merveilles 3.3 oz/ 98 mL Eau des Merveilles Eau de Toilette Sprayof Kamika.

Updated 4 incorrect samples.

We all depend on correct samples to find the most suitable products for our needs, especially when making such large investments into Sephora and if no one is selecting Clinique I think that is very telling of your clients' interest and it's not a mishap- there is either a real-time update needed for the site which is highly unlikely or no one is choosing these samples and replacing one request from each request with an overload in stock Clinique sample no one desires.

Has anyone else receive Clinique in place of your desired product sample?

Or something other?

I don't think I will be placing my orders until next month. 

Thank you for bring this up @dollyparts

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors