Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing packages....

Hi there... I had three packages come in the last four days. No one rang the doorbell so I was unaware if any had come. On December 20th, the system updated and said that one had been delivered to my front door although there was no door bell ring as we had been home all day.. but after checking, the had been no package delivered (the more expensive gift). The second day, December 22, there was an update to say that part one of my second order had been delivered to my community mailbox.... yet there had been no package in there either. The second part to my second order had been delivered to my front porch and I had been able to receive it this time (today, Dec 23), as I am constantly checking (no ring again...) not sure how I should be dealing with this right now. I have no idea where my packages are and I'm a little bit devastated as it's hard for me to make purchases these days...  In the past, I've had the system update to 'delivered' and then the package turned up many weeks later...

Tags:

Re: Missing packages....

Hi @jamiehaneul,

I will send you a private message.

Best Wishes,

Janean

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing