Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Missing Playbox

My playbox tracking said it was delivered Monday. I just received it today, Wednesday. My previous order also said delivered and arrived days later. What is going on with your tracking? In addition to my last order's delivery issue, I only received a single sample. Sample problems just continue to get worse. I do not shop instore, do not have the time. If I can't depend on my purchase showing up and showing up accurately, then I need to quit going through Sephora. Frustrated rouge customer! I have an order sitting in my cart and have zero confidence in the company due to the experiences of the last two orders. Your products are great, but the guessing game of "where is my purchase" really makes even loyal customers weary.

Re: Missing Playbox

Hi Margarita70, I'm so sorry for the confusion with your tracking! I will forward this to the appropriate contact to look into further.

RE: Missing Playbox

Same here! Saturday I got an email saying that my Play!box was shipped. When I checked the tracking number it said that was delivered to my address but I didn't get anything! And today is Wednesday!!!

Re: RE: Missing Playbox

Hi Dszcs, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your Play box. I will send you a message to help.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing