Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Lost points

Went to purchase a new foundation and found all my points are gone. I’ve saved up all my points for the last few years and had over 1000. I’m so upset. if I was sent a notification, email or was made aware that my points would expire I would’ve made a purchase. Seems like such a terrible thing to do to loyal customers during a pandemic when a lot of people can’t afford to buy high end makeup as consistently as before. 

Re: Lost points

@keanna95 I will look into this for you and send you a PM. 

This is exactly what happened to me as well, spending thousands of dollars so far for many years and I’m saying my points are gone. Is there anyway to find out what happened to them?

Hi @donnavictorya,

Points will expire if your account has been inactive for 12 consecutive months or more. You can keep your account active by making a purchase or redeeming a reward  or the birthday gift. I'm happy to check on this and I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie

So after years of saving up points, they’re gone just like that?? I had saved up so many!
i normally visit the states every year and spend a fortune in Sephora each time but ofc I couldn’t travel because of the pandemic and I was worried about online shopping/customs. 
I didn’t think they would all just vanish 😞 

I’m so so so disappointed in this system. 

#points #lost #sad

Hi @Brighty89,

Points will expire if the account is completely inactive for 12 consecutive months or more. You can keep your account active by making a purchase or redeeming a perk or the birthday gift. I'll take a look further and I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing