Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Lost all points

I lost all my points this year. 😞 Had no idea they didn’t roll over, I’ve been saving for year and this must have changed over the years because I was definitely told in the past they did not expire. Not only that, the store near me was closed last year for many months including my bday month so I wasn’t able to redeem my bday gift in store which was a bummer (and if I was I would have never lost the points apparently). Then due to pandemic I didn’t shop much and now my points are gone. I see the 12 months mentioned online now, but you’d think Sephora would extend during the pandemic or give a heads up. Very disappointing. 😞 

Tags:

Re: Lost all points

Same happened to me, Ive always thought the points rolled over and I didn’t receive any notifications, none. I had over 2000 points that I’ve been saving up for the past several years and when I checked to purchase an item I had 0 points. Especially with the pandemic, customers should have had a heads up. Adding points was one of the reasons shopping at Sephora, probably for many. Very disappointing....

Hi @AsianInsider,

I will send you a private message.

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi @JulieHass,

Points will expire if your account has been inactive for 12 consecutive months or more. You can keep your account active by making a purchase or redeeming a reward  or the birthday gift. I'll look into this then send you a PM.

Regards,

Danee

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing