Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Lost Store Merchandise Card

So, I recently moved and lost my store merchandise card in the process. I still have a picture of the card and know that there’s a huge balance on it. I called customer support and they basically said that they can’t do anything about it. You basically can kiss that money goodbye. I spoke to the highest level of support, Jennifer, and she had the worst customer support skills that I’ve ever encounter. Jennifer said there’s no one else’s I can talk to and hung up mid call when I still needed help. Jennifer really needs to be fired for her abhorrent behavior. I don’t think I will shop at Sephora anymore after this accident.

Re: Lost Store Merchandise Card

@RealEmi received your PM but I'm not able to reply as your private messages are turned off. You can adjust your preferences in your settings on browser, not the app. Thanks! 

Hello DaneeBT,

I just updated my preferences and can now receive private messages.

sincerely,

Emilie Nguyen

Hi @RealEmi I'm so sorry to hear about this! Gift Cards and Store Merchandise Cards are treated as cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. It looks like your private messages are currently turned off. You are welcome to send me a private message with your registered email address and photo of the card and I'll be happy to see if I can look into it further. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing