cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Link VIB to online account

I’ve had this problem for years, and normally just give up trying to order online and go into a store instead, but with a combination of COVID and a few products only being available online, I’m unable to go in store for my needed purchases. I have been a beauty insider for probably a decade now, and eventually made an account on the Sephora website with the same email I used for my account. However, it doesn’t recognize my VIB status or any of my points, and doesn’t even recognize I am enrolled in the beauty insider program. Whenever I try to “enroll”, I get stuck on a pop up that asks me to agree to T&C and enter my birthday; I keep hitting submit but nothing happens. I’m trying to take advantage of my 15% off for the holiday savings event, but I can’t even get the 10% for normal insiders because I keep getting the error that I’m not enrolled. Any idea how to fix this?

Anonymous Insider

Re: Link VIB to online account

Im having the same issue. Can you help me as well? 

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm happy to help and I'll send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie

Hi, I am having the same problem.  Can you please send me a PM on how to link my VIB card to my online account? Thanks!

Hi @ZKOP,

I'm sending you a PM now!

Always,
Danee

Anonymous Insider

Hi, I am having major troubles with my online account as well. I couldn't sign into my regular account, which was linked to my Rouge status, so I attempted to reset my password numerous times but never received a link to do so from Sephora. I then signed up for a new account using my same old email address and it worked to sign in, but since its a new account my Rouge status isn't linked. So confusing. Any help please would be appreciated!!

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm sorry about this and I'll send you a message to help!

Warm regards,

Laurie

26 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
testing