Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

LaserShip Is the Worst

Am I the only one that is experiencing terrible service from Lasership?

Packages are NEVER delivered on the date promised. On several occasions, I have waited past 8 pm, only to receive an update that they attempted delivery but the business was closed. Today, they "attempted" delivery at 5:36 pm but stated that the business was closed. It's not closed because I am here! I then called the LaserShip customer service line and waited for 6 minutes for someone to pick up. The CSR took my tracking number, stuck me on hold for 8 minutes and then hung up on me. I called again, and waited for 11 minutes for a CSR to pick-up. The response was, 'It will be delivered tomorrow because the driver left the area'. Rouge 2 day shipping option is a joke when LaserShip is involved.

Re: LaserShip Is the Worst

I too am once again without a package due to be delivered by Lasership. I was home all day, no attempt made and tracking still says it is out for delivery. It is now well after midnight and I have no faith I will ever see this package. I would gladly wait ten days for delivery if I would actually receive my package. Enough already Sephora. Please dump Lasership. As much as I love the products and services Sephora has to offer what is the point of I am never sure if I will get the products I order.

This is not the first time I have had problems with Lasership. Please, please, please get rid of them!!!

Hi @ClaireRB,

I'll send you a private message to assist you. 

-Mali 

Clair,

To be fair to Sephora, I have had issues with LaserShip with other retailers. The issue is with LaserShip. LaserShip is just a terrible company. I had a package delivered to me last week (not Sephora) and they left it outside my building. I live in Brooklyn, NY, in a heavy foot traffic area. In the last 2 years, I have lost about 6 packages shipped via LaserShip because they left it out front. Last year, they left a package outside my old office building, which was located on 42nd street in the middle of Time Square. I of course never got that package.

@lizzinyc,

I am truly sorry to hear about all of your experiences with Lasership. I am going to send you a message shortly.

❤️ Melissa
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing