Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

LOST GIFT CARD

i received a $50.00 sephora gift card for my 20th birthday, in the middle of moving houses i must have lost my card. HELP. 

Re: LOST GIFT CARD

Were they able to help?? I had the same thing happen and so far I've received zero help from anyone. 

HI @caittttlinnn oh no! Regretfully, gift cards cannot be replaced if stolen. If you have the receipt for your purchase, please send me a PM with a clear photo of it as I may be able to lookinto this for you.

I am trying to send you a PM about a similar issue, but cannot figure out how to do it lol. 

@sbrid I received your PM and will be responding shortly. 

Hi! I need help similar case. My wallet was stolen this Friday and I had my $150 gift card for Sephora there. I do have the Sephora gift receipt. Please anyway you can help! If you need credit card proof or anything I also have. I can send the receipt picture to you. It shows only 12 digit and then shows up the 4 last digit as xxxx @DaneeBT 

please it’s a shame I haven’t used the gift card it was a gift from my boyfriend for valentines 🥺🥺

Hi @ilianett,

I'm sorry to hear this! Generally we're unable to replace gift cards that are lost, stolen, or damaged. However I'm happy to see if we're able to help and I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie 

moderators are very unhelpful i wouldnt hold your breath girly

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing