Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

JC PENNY'S Purchases are not showing

So in the past 2 weeks i have been to do different sephora's inside the jc penney's and neither of my transactions have shown up. I contacted sephora about my first encounter and they said they would add the points but couldn't add the cash amount to my running total. I was ok with that but the points still haven't shown up. I went to another jc penney because of the direction i was headed in to use my 20% off. I asked them to make sure my account information was showing on the transaction. She ensured me it was but it hasn't shown up. 

I'm pretty positive i'm just going to stop using the jc penney sephoras. I definitely don't recommend if you're going there and hoping to make sure you keep whatever status you have. At least for me the likelihood of you getting credit is ridiculously low at the moment. I'm not sure if they need to update their systems or what. 

Tags:

Re: JC PENNY'S Purchases are not showing

I’m really upset about this.  I have made two cash purchases at the JC Penny’s location in the last month.  Neither are showing.  The points are part of the reason I drive past Ulta to go to Sephora.  If I can’t get my points, I might as well shop where it’s more convenient,  How can I get my points?

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing