Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Ingredient transparency

I try to use mostly clean beauty, but sometimes can’t find exactly what I’m looking for, so I’ll pick up something else. In doing so, I still try to be conscious of ingredients and therefore look at ingredients before I buy.  I’m concerned that Sephora’s site lists Charlotte Tilbury’s Airbrush Flawless Finish powder as “free of parabens,” yet if you look at the ingredients, it lists FOUR parabens. Now I don’t know if I can trust any of the ingredient lists. I feel like there needs to be a checks and balances on the ingredients in a product vs what is listed on the I website so that Sephora can retain their integrity as a company. As consumers, we rely on this information to be accurate, some people are allergic to ingredients, and it’s important that we can trust what we see on the website. This isn’t the only product that I’ve seen this happen with at Sephora. It’s a little unsettling. #betransparent @sephora

Re: Ingredient transparency

@ingredients I'm sorry for the confusion and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I have forwarded this to the appropriate department to look into and correct on our site.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing