cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

IMP ! FRAUD ON MY CARD

Good day. 
I’m trying to urgently get ahold of Sephora. I cannot call as I’m based overseas. 

Recently there’s been fraud on 3 of the cards that I have saved on Sephora. It’s 2 of my dads and 1 of mine. After 58 years of living this has not happened to my dad once but after purchasing on Sephora it has happened. I cannot understand how someone purchased from Sephora using our cards. It happened so easily my dad first got an sms for one card and he reported fraud so it didn’t go through. Thereafter yesterday he got an sms saying that around $20 was purchased at Sephora then around $50 from these were from his other card. He immediately called the bank and then said that yes these are payments however it already went through. Thereafter yesterday I got a sms asking if I’m making a transaction on my card so I replied no and was transferred to fraud and had to cancel my card and get a new one. 

we don’t shop online and what’s more concerning it’s the 3 cards that are literally on the Sephora website ONLY our 3 cards on other sites I have my aunts card my sisters etc and nothing there’s been no trouble.plus I have a different bank . It doesn’t make sense. There’s definitely a breach in the Sephora website and it’s unfair. 

We did not lose our cards we literally have them with us. 

im not the only person who’s experienced this I’ve looked online and others also had the same problem with Sephora. It might seem like a small amount to you but we have to multiply it by 18 and it’s a lot for us. I cannot believe it. 

im sorry to say but there’s something sketchy with Sephora and I’m glad but sad to see other post saying they’ve had the same problem at least now you guys can see that this is real. 

Tags:

Re: IMP ! FRAUD ON MY CARD

Hi @Ayeshkal I'm so sorry to hear about this. I will send you a PM.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing