Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

I am so upset again..

I do not live anywhere near a Sephora store. I order online, and for TWO YEARS I've spent THOUSANDS online. I am not receiving my 3 samples, promotions, or items I redeem with points!!! I started shopping at Macy's, and Nordstrom etc. So I cut back the past month on my Sephora orders because of this issue. So I decide to place 3 orders in 2 weeks. one order you broke up into 4 shipments for no reason...not one sample, not my promotion (I always order the required money for promotions) I did not get my 45 dollar Lamar lotion promotion, no samples, I did not get the foundation for 25 order and no sample, and I ordered items from points that were canceled as well, yet my points didn't show back up!!! I'm not able to go onto a store and ask for samples like most people can, so I depend on these samples and promotions to find out what works for me and what does not to buy full size products, plus I've spent THOUSANDS and all I ever get in response is to either "shop at ULTA because they have better samples, sales points etc" or "go into the store and ask for samples" or they give me 100/200 points which defeats the whole purpose when they get canceled when I try to use them once in a blue moon anyway!!!!! This is unacceptable!!! I'm sick of given the run around too or Sephora thinking that everyone can just go into a store and ask for samples so it's "no big deal"!! I would not have bout the things I did here but I did it to hit promotions and not once, two, but THREE orders have NONE. NO PROMOTIONS! POINTS ITEMS ! OR SAMPLES!! I use them to find out what works and what don't so I can buy full size items. this has been ongoing for TWO YEARS and have been promised it's being looked into and people are sending reports to the shipping warehouse and blah blah blah

Re: I am so upset again..

Hi @Justjamey,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your samples. I will send you a PM for further assistance. 

Best,

Zakiya

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing