cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Hydration Event gone wrong

Hello,

I was quite disappointed in today’s Hydration Event that took place at Sephora inside JCP. On Thursday I was at the store and I saw an ad for this event. The manager confirmed that they will be having the event and they have GWP (waterbottle and deluxe sample of 1of 5 New moisturizers) One of the minis was Drunk Elephant and I was really looking forward to try it because minis of DE are really hard to get. I made an appointment- online and on Saturday I was excited to go to this event. I called the store several times to confirm but nobody picked up. I thought that they are busy as usually this location is understaffed. When I got there the SA who was supposed to be helping me wasn’t there - I later learned she called out. They have my info in the system why they didn’t call me to inform me of this before I got there? So another SA helped me who was supet nice and helpful. I asked (I assume) the manager about the bottle and sample. She disappears for good 15 min - she went to the office to look for the bottles and samples ( why they weren’t ready at the register when they knew they are having an event?) after 15 min she comes with the bottle, I asked about the deluxe samples and she said : Oh, I didn’t find those I guess we didn’t get them... I was so disappointed because I was looking forward to try the new DE moisturizer. So I don’t know if they really didn’t receive it or she just couldn’t find them but anyhow they were NOT ready for this event. Also I had another promo codes for GWPs (one of them was the Hydratation bag of samples) but she said they didn’t got those either. Why to have an event when they have nothing that was advertised (ok not nothing they got the bottle). So anyhow I just wanted to share my experience. All the ladies in this store are super nice and helpful and I love to shop there because the store is always clean and organized but when planned events are not ready this leaves store’s regulars very disappointed. 

EDIT: all the promo pictures are from SiJCP Thread ( SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ) posted by @ZombieMetroAnt

The ad for the event with the samples  that they didn’t receiveThe ad for the event with the samples that they didn’t receive

Another promo for hydrating samlesthat they didn’t receiveAnother promo for hydrating samlesthat they didn’t receive

Didn’t receive it.Didn’t receive it.

Didn’t receive this oneDidn’t receive this one

they had this one but couldn’t give it to me as it was ringing up incorrectlythey had this one but couldn’t give it to me as it was ringing up incorrectly

Re: Hydration Event gone wrong

Hello @katkapivarci,

Sorry for any disappointment caused by this event. We'd be happy to share you feedback with our Retail Division as a learning experience. If you can, please private message me with the store location that you visited. Thank you for taking the time to share this! 

RE: Hydrates Event gone wrong

I want to hear the answer to this- has happened to me before!

Re: RE: Hydrates Event gone wrong

Hi @teresagr,

I sincerely apologize about this. If you'd like to share details about your experience, please feel free to private message me with the details, location, and your preferred contact information so I can send it to our Retail Division. Thank you. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

Re: RE: Hydrates Event gone wrong

It was an afternoon on 12/28/17 and there was no extra help to obtain a sample, ask questions. The check out line took 35 minutes. Due to the stress of this, I also forgot to present my play card! They needed to call in extra help due to someone calling in sick.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos5
  • Another promo for hydrating samlesthat they didn’t receive
  • The ad for the event with the samples  that they didn’t receive
  • Didn’t receive it.
  • they had this one but couldn’t give it to me as it was ringing up incorrectly
  • Didn’t receive this one
testing