Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

How can I cancel an order I just placed?

How can I cancel an order I just placed ( a couple of hours ago....)

Re: How can I cancel an order I just placed?

i have a similar issue i placed a order and i cant find a option to cancel, i wanted to use a gift card and it was charged to my card. is there anyone that can help me cancel the order

Hi @parmvirgg,

I'm happy to check on this and I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie 

Call them and the customer service rep will cancel your order for you. I did that the other day when my promo code didn’t show up on my final order. We all deserve the free gift!

Hi, can someone please help me cancel an order? I placed it 2 hours ago and the chat/hotline isn't available rn. I bought the wrong products and would like to cancel as soon as possible so I can get my money back. Thanks! 

Hi @m4tt6

We have a short timeframe in which we are able to cancel orders. I will send you a PM to further assist!

Regards,

Danee

Anonymous Insider

They not answering I just wanna cancel my order 

Hi @Anonymous I see that you have now been assisted with this by email. Please send me a PM if you need additional assistance. 

Hi there @muddlepup.

When you place an order, we have a small window time for cancellation. Since this happened yesterday, we can submit a request to cancel your order. Should you still receive a notification that the order has shipped, contact us directly so we can confirm a hard cancellation. I will send you a private message to further assist.

xo,

Jamila

Anonymous Insider

JamilaBT wrote:

Hi there @muddlepup.

JamilaBT wrote:

Hi there @muddlepup.

When you place an order, we have a small window time for cancellation. Since this happened yesterday, we can submit a request to cancel your order. Should you still receive a notification that the order has shipped, contact us directly so we can confirm a hard cancellation. I will send you a private message to further assist.

xo,

Jamila

I placed an order today (11-4-17) and within 10 minutes I knew I had to cancel because the order went through on the wrong account. The rep I spoke to told me there was nothing she could do as my order went to the warehouse already. It was pending when I was looking at my computer screen, it still is pending.  Someone in not being truthful here, the rep I spoke to was useless!!! This was a $600 order!!!

x

They need to change their FAQs and have a message to tell customers that they cannot modify anything online once they submit an order no matter what status it's in.

My order is still in "placed" status and there's no option to modify or cancel it like the FAQs say. I searched everywhere and found customers have been complaining about this since 2015. 

Customer service is of course, unavailable. So, we are SOL. Thanks Sephora, I'll order from Nordstrom next time.

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 39 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing