Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Helpful Criticism for Sephora

IT'S TUESDAY and yet almost EVERYTHING is out of stock in the Rewards Bazaar. This is NOT cool, Sephora. Many are loyal to your site and store and expect to be rewarded. There is a REASON that we are, and it used to be the Rewards. Then you cut us down to TWO free samples without a word, NOW I can't even pick something to use the points that I have earned.

ON TOP OF THAT, I spend close to $5000 a year and I am VIB Rouge. Several suggestions here: ONE: MANY more items in the Rewards for just VIB. TWO: A tier level for POWER BUYERS spending $2500 or $5000 a year with your company, and special Rewards items for those tiers. With many avenues for purchasing makeup thes days, I think you need to fight a bit more to EARN us as customers and KEEP us as customers!

Re: Helpful Criticism for Sephora

HI @rabbit214,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We value your feedback and will share it with the Rewards team for review. We're always looking to improve our Rewards program and your feedback will be helpful for future improvements.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Re: Helpful Criticism for Sephora

i just ordered my foundation from the company's website and got three fabulous samples. I'm ready to give up on Sephora. What's the point if there are no rewards and no good samples? I don't know what's happening over there at Sephora HQ, but it smells like business trouble to me. I have a ton of points, and I hate to waste them, but it looks like that's the way things are heading.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing