Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Gift card balance disappeared

I had a $100 gift card that I used for an order this past month. I spent about $73 on the card (i have screenshots of the order and it’s saved into my account history) and I saved the remaining balance on the gift card for a later purchase. 

Today when I went into the app to make a purchase with the rest of my giftcard balance, the giftcard was no longer saved there to my account. 

I’m really upset because I can no longer find my physical gift card with the full number and my pin. Is there anyone that can help me with this? My gift card balance was saved in my account for a while until it disappeared. This is money down the drain that I was looking forward to spending at Sephora.

Re: Gift card balance disappeared

Hi @celestialsun,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message shortly so I can look into this. 

Please kindly keep in mind that we do not currently have a place where gift card information can be stored on the website or app. At this time, only credit/debit cards can be stored for future use, and this would be in the "Payments" section of your account. 

If you happened to enter your gift card details in the checkout area but did not complete the order, there is no guarantee that the gift card details will be saved there for future use. We always recommend keeping record of gift cards when possible. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing