cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

FleetOptics delivery issue

Hi,

I have to say I’m a bit disappointed in Sephora. I have never have issue ordering bc products online with Sephora and the delivery is always clear with Canada post. 

I order some products as a gift for a friend, this time the delivery company is FleetOptics. My package is suppose to arrive on the 18th or January around 11:00an however I got an update that said “unable to access” and then for the next update it said there was an exception and will deliver on 19th of January. However m, no further update until 20th of January and it said “there’s a problem for delivery”.

I’m concerned with the package. I have tried calling and only got transfer to a voice machine. I also tried submit an online request to FleetOptics but no response. 

What should I do? I want to know where is my package and what happen next. Can I return and get refund for this? Any help would be appreciate. Thank you

Re: FleetOptics delivery issue

I am having the exact same issue here in West Vancouver. Not ordering from Sephora again until they dump Fleet Optics.

Hi @jamiscruise,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message.

Warm regards,

Laurie

@chl0ee I will look into this for you and send you a PM. 

Hi @keelybt,

That will be great, thank you in advance.

I am also having a similar issue, I have contacted Sephora serveral times and no body is assisting me.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing