Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Fenty Beauty foundation samples

Good evening.  I placed an order earlier today for the Fenty foundation in #380, is it possible to have samples of #390, #400 and #420 added to my order?  Thank you in advance!

Re: Fenty Beauty foundation samples

Hi Aragona, Dreamsrsweeter is correct! If you are near one of our stores, please stop by and a Cast Member will be happy to make you some samples, no purchase required!

I went to the Sephora near me asking for samples because I would like to try it before purchasing. The only employee available was extremely rude then when I finally was helped by another employee they don’t give foundation samples of fenty. 😞 

Hi @PrisciAsyn

I'm really sorry to hear about this! Can you please send me a PM with the name of the store you visited, and your best contact information? I'd like to share the details of your experience with our Retail Division. 

Bisous, 

Sian

@PrisciAsyn Oh dear, thats not true at all.  They can give samples of anything (well, as long as it's physically possible... Think hairspray, can't really take a sample of that home lol!) but yes, foundations are probably their number one sampled item.  I would call them tonight or tomorrow and speak to someone about that because that isn't right.  

Anonymous Insider

RE: Fenty Beauty foundation samples

That's not how online ordering works unfortunately. You can choose from 3 of the prepackaged samples to order before checkout. If you want customized samples, you can go to any Sephora and a cast member will be happy to make you 3 samples per section i.e. Fragrance, color, and skincare. Have fun and good luck finding your perfect shade!
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing