Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Fall Look #Sweepstakes on The Gallery

Community_DR3_GallerySweepstakes_OfficialRules_Desktop.pngThis sweepstakes is over and winners have been selected. Thank you for entering. Look out for our next sweepstakes on the Gallery!

Enter for a chance to win the Fall Look #Sweepstakes, and you could receive a Sephora shopping spree. Show us your fall favorites!

To enter for a chance to win, upload your fall beauty look to the Beauty Insider Community gallery (https://www.sephora.com/community/gallery)
between 12am PST Friday, September 1, 2017, and 11:59pm PST Saturday, September 30, 2017. To be eligible, be sure to tag your photo with at least one product and include #Sweepstakes in the title. Enter once every day to increase your chances. Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. Open to residents of US age 18+ and Canada (excl. QC) age of majority+.

See official rules attached.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Fall Look #Sweepstakes on The Gallery

This happened to me too! So bizarre because when I uploaded a photo earlier in the day it posted right away...

@allikitten there's a delay, so your photo may need an hour or so to show up in your gallery. If you're getting the message that your photo was added it will show up 🙂 

RE: Re: Fall Look #Sweepstakes on The Gallery

mine was doing that too, but whenever I'd check the next day it's there!

RE: Fall Look #Sweepstakes on The Gallery

How many times can you enter?

Re: RE: Fall Look #Sweepstakes on The Gallery

@mermadelove you can enter once or day

Re: RE: Fall Look #Sweepstakes on The Gallery

Thanks!

@mamabear42

Good luck, everyone!

Good luck !
Anonymous Insider

good luck!

good luck!

Wow, so impressed by the looks people are coming up with. Good luck to all of you!

good luck to everyone who enters

good luck to everyone who enters

Good luck

lots of luck!!!!

lots of luck!!!!

Good luck 

good luck

good luck
Anonymous Insider

HELLO

Good luck!

sephoraadmin2 wrote:

Community_DR3_GallerySweepstakes_OfficialRules_Desktop.png 

Enter for a chance to win the Fall Look #Sweepstakes, and you could receive a Sephora shopping spree. Show us your fall favorites!

To enter for a chance to win, upload your fall beauty look to the Beauty Insider Community gallery (https://www.sephora.com/community/gallery)
between 12am PST Friday, September 1, 2017, and 11:59pm PST Saturday, September 30, 2017. To be eligible, be sure to tag your photo with at least one product and include #Sweepstakes in the title. Enter once every day to increase your chances. Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. Open to residents of US age 18+ and Canada (excl. QC) age of majority+.

sephoraadmin2 wrote:

Community_DR3_GallerySweepstakes_OfficialRules_Desktop.png 

How so I do this ? I'm new so I got no idea lol

This is so fun! I can't wait to do mine! I'm trying to decide what it'll be....

Best of luck everyone

RE: Re: Fall Look #Sweepstakes on The Gallery

Thanks

Just took some time to look through the Fall look #Sweepstake gallery and I was so impressed. Everyone looks so beautiful and there are so many great looks that inspire me. I am usually very timid on trying bold looks but I am really wanting to try some of your guys looks.....so inspiring!!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • Community_DR3_GallerySweepstakes_OfficialRules_Desktop.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 8.07.46 PM.png
testing